全新西門子 Mentor 產品客戶專用 Support Center 網站帳號申請須知
過去 Support Center 的帳號申請只需要填入 Site ID 資料來認證，現在還需要輸入 WAC (Web Access Code)，很多客戶來電詢問何謂 WAC，以及去哪裡索取 WAC，以下為原廠回覆關於全新 Support Center 網站帳號申請的須知，提供給大家參考：
What is a Web Access Code (WAC)?
- It is a system-generated code that is used in a two-factor authentication (WAC + Site ID) to ensure that customers are authorized for the correct site.
- No. If a WAC is provided at the time of registration, the customer is automatically registered and can login immediately.
- If they don’t have their WAC it will take up to one business day for manual registration by our admin team.
- The WAC is included in the ‘Welcome’ email sent to the Main Contact / Site Admin at the time of order. Please encourage these contacts to share this email to anyone at their site who will need Support Center access.
- The Site Admin can also use the new ‘Invite User’ functionality in Account Center, which sends the correct Site ID and WAC to the new user.
您如果沒有 Site ID 及 WAC，請按照以下流程申請：
您如果有 Site ID 及 WAC，請按照以下流程申請：